Pain Toolkit Workshop
The Pain Toolkit workshop is for people who live with persistent pain and is led by an experienced Pain Toolkit Trainer called Pete Moore who lives with persistent pain and is a good self-manager.
The workshop is delivered in a relaxed and friendly environment and incorporating time for question and discussion and will cover:
- Overcoming day-to-day problems
- The benefits of self-managing pain
- Understanding the tools and how to use them
- How to set realistic goals and action planning
- Knowing what to do if something goes wrong
The next Pain Toolkit workshop in Ballymena will be:
28th February 2017
1pm - 5pm
For more information and to book onto the workshop, please contact Angela Neilly with your details.
Tel: (028) 95362086
Note: These workshops are very popular, so if you would like to attend please book early.